Sunday, July 14, 2013

FREE is the best! :-)

So, my husband and I went on a few shopping trips this week to Target and Rite Aid and we ended up getting all of this for free...
 
 
 
$112 worth for FREE! :-) 
 
If I do say so myself, I think we're getting pretty good at this coupon thing! :-)  It's all about matching to sales and stacking coupons!
 
We also got some more things at very discounted prices.  :-)  I don't mean to brag, but it is just so much fun! 
 
**I got overage on a lot of these items, a little on some, but a lot on others, especially the Dove body wash (almost $5) and the Playtex (almost $4).  So, that overage paid for more items than are in the picture as well.  :-)
 
**EDIT-- I just realized while looking at my receipt that the Campbell's Go Soup wasn't free.  It was at one point, but the price went back up to $2.49, so they were $0.49 each after coupons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)