Sunday, August 12, 2012

Craft Room Progress!


Here it is as of tonight!














A big thank you to Will and my parents for helping so much.  My dad helped Will and I put up the counter top and the four of us put together the big cabinet.  

There is still a lot to do.  I need to label things, hang the memo board and still organize more things... but I put a dent in it today.  In the fabric bins, there are greeting cards all sorted out by category (thanks, Emily for all your help!).  All of the plastic drawers have scrapbook things in them.  The ceiling fan still needs to go up as well.  The ribbon I have on dowels still need to be hung as well.  I also ordered a chair that will be here in about a week.  I have been looking for a rug, and I think I found one.  It's still a work in progress, but it's coming along.  I spent all day in there from 10am-9pm!  Loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)