Sunday, August 12, 2012

Super easy Peanut Butter Chocolate bars!

These are a big hit with the teachers and it's a super easy recipe!  I brought this up to the campground for our teacher day up there and they were gobbled up. :-)

You will need:
2 packages of Better Crocker cookie mix
1 eggs
vegetable oil
water
1 bag of milk chocolate chips 

A 9x13 takes two packages of the Betty Crocker cookie mix.
You mix it to the directions on the back... then spread it out into a 9x13 glass pan.  You do not need to grease it.  Flatten it with a spatula.  Bake it in the oven at 375 for about 10 minutes, until it's done.  After you take it out, while you're letting it cool a bit, dump a bag of milk chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave for about a minute.  Be sure to let the peanut butter bars cool long enough so that when you spread on the chocolate, the peanut butter cookie bar does peel up.  When I pour on the chocolate, I try to spread it out so I don't have to do much spreading with the spatula.  I put it in the fridge until I took it with me.  SUPER EASY and a crowd pleaser, you can't go wrong with this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)