Saturday, December 21, 2013

Great student teacher present!

I did not make this for a student teacher, although it would be a great gift for a student teacher or someone that is going to be a teacher.  

I had a wonderful Ed. Tech. last year who is taking classes to become an elementary teacher.  This is what I did for her.  :-)  



 In the top picture you can see what I made to include the best.  I covered a clipboard in duct tape.  I had a ribbon hanging from the metal part at the top with her name on it.  Part of her duties last year included carrying around a clipboard, so I wanted her to have a cute one! :-)  

My classroom is a polka dot theme, so before school started I had made one for myself.  Here are pictures of how it came out...




She loved her basket of goodies and her new clipboard.  What teacher (or teacher in the making) doesn't love school supplies??? :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)