Friday, July 6, 2012

Baked Cheesy Zucchini

This was a recipe I found on Pinterest and tweaked it a little bit to work for me.  

You will need:
2 zucchinis
Olive Oil
Garlic Powder
Salt
Pepper
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Parchment Paper
 
I first cut two zucchinis into fairly thick slices.  I put them in a bowl and poured some olive oil over it.  I picked them out of the bowl and placed them on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.  I sprinkled them with salt and pepper.  I then placed the pan in the 375 degree preheated oven.  I let them cook for 10-12 minutes.  I took them out and turned the oven to broil.  I added garlic powder and shredded mozzarella cheese to the top of each piece.  I placed the pan back in the oven, now on broil, until the cheese started to brown.  Be sure to wait a few minutes before eating.  They will be super hot!  Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)