Friday, July 27, 2012

Cheesy Bacon Potato Rounds!

I made something tonight that was super yummy!!  I stole the idea from Pinterest and tweaked it a little bit.  First I preheated the oven to 400 degrees.  Then I scrubbed 3 potatoes and sliced them using my OXO slicer on number 3.  They were about a 1/4 of an inch thick.  Then I put the slices in a pot with cold water.  I placed that on a burner and turned it to high.  Once they started boiling, they boiled for 5 minutes.  Then I carefully drained them in a colander and spooned them out on a paper towel.  Pat them dry.  Place them on a pan with either non-stick cooking spray or non-stick foil in a single layer, overlapping them.  

Lightly spray the top of them with cooking spray.  Add salt and pepper.  Cover with shredded cheese (I used white cheddar from a block and shredded it).  Then add bacon bits (I used Oscar Myer Real Bacon Bits).  Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or when the cheese starts to brown.  They were SOOOO good!  We gobbled them up!!  Enjoy!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)