Friday, July 27, 2012

My New Teacher Bag!!

I love my new teacher bag!  The one I used last year was also a Thirty-One bag, some style, different print.  It was stolen from our truck about a month ago so.  I was already ordering a new one to use this school year with my name embroidered on it.  I was going to use the old one for personal use (instead of for school).  My good friend Lisa was having the party and I called her to order another one to replace the one that was stolen and she said she would order it for me using her "money" she earned from the sales from the party.  That was so nice of her!  She is so sweet! Anyways, I love both of them!  The first one goes nicely with my polka dot theme classroom and as for the other, I love ANYTHING that is black and white!  They both are the "organizing utility tote" through Thirty-One.  They are very durable and made out of heavy duty canvas.  I highly recommend these for school bags!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)