Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Craft Room Progess

On Friday I painted the ceiling! :-)  Then we were away for the weekend at Will's band's gig Saturday and spent Sunday out on our friend's boat at their camp.  On our way back we stopped at Lowe's and got the baseboard that we need.  We also bought dowels and brackets to hang all of the ribbon I found for such a great deal! 
 
Yesterday morning Will was able to finish up the sanding in the funky corner in my craft room.  So... yesterday afternoon I primed and painted the rest of it!  It is all painted and ready to go.  It was SUCH a hot day for painting, but it was well worth it.  Emily came over white the primer was drying and we floated out in the lake for awhile.  Boy did that feel refreshing!

I have so many ideas for this room!!  I am getting awfully excited to finish it!  More updates to come shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)