Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Craft Room... again!

Will and I went shopping today and bought some things to start furnishing the Craft Room!!  Between Target and Lowe's we put a dent in it.  I still don't know what I am going to use for a chair in there.  Any ideas?  We also ordered the counter top for the L-shaped desk that we are going to install.  It's going to be 12 feet long, one side of the L will be 5 feet and the other will be 7. All of the three color samples we originally picked out were going to take 3 weeks to come in so I went with one that they had in stock that would not need a custom order.  This way it'll only be one week and should be in next Thursday.  I will give more specifics about what else we got today as we put them together.  I have to say, I was so thrilled that my husband was so wonderful today.  Will was being very patient and thoughtful.  He wanted it to be exactly what I wanted and was even pushing me to get bigger and better things to put into my new room.  More to come!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)