Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

One of our campfires!
Since my last post, a lot has happened to keep me away from blogging.  Last weekend we brought a piano down to Will's sister and while we were there my laptop and Kindle Fire along with many other things that were also in my bag were stolen from the car.  It was bad enough that the stuff was gone, but the feeling of being violated was more than just the stuff that could be replaced.  Then when we came home we had a lot to do with the banking information and all of that.  That was LOTS of fun!  Then we spent the next 3 days getting ready for Will's family to come.  You're probably thinking, "Yea, what's the big deal?"  Will is one of 9 kids... so it wasn't just a few people.  On top of that, our house is under construction and 20 people ended up staying overnight, each for at least 2 nights during the course of 5 days.  Even more of the family came during the daytime as well.  It was a lot of prep work, cooking, entertaining, and cleaning.  The kids (and adults) had fun in the lake, on the boat, water-skiing and tubing.  We had a good time!  My brother and his girlfriend even showed up as well.  Just a couple hours ago the last of the visitors left.  Phew... I think I need to go to bed!  Hehe... just kidding, but I am beat from everything!  All that time in the sun and water makes you tired as well! 

I'll have time to post more now that the craziness has calmed down!! :-)  My good friend, Emily, and I are going to be making some crafts and projects soon.  Look for more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)