Monday, July 23, 2012

What a great ending!

What a great ending to The Bachelorette!  I think Jef is such a great guy!!  I'm so happy for them!!  My friend Emily and I have been religiously watching all season and since school got out we have been watching it together here at my house.  :-)

There has been a lot going on here working on the house and I can't wait to show a few pictures!  I'm not going to say anything about it yet, but you'll see!  This is going to show that it was posted on Monday, I just barely missed the midnight cut off, we've had a busy last couple days with some unexpected guests as well that we were very happy to see.  We had some nice visits with them and also were able to get some work done.  :-)  
Updates to come shortly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome! :-)